Enjoy some delicious recipes to celebrate Women’s Day 2021 with your friend.
You can treat all the women important in your life by making delicious recipes.
International Women’s Day is observed on March 8. This day can serve as a reminder to society to cherish and value every woman. Celebrate Women’s Day with your best friend by making some delicious recipes together. Treat all the women important in your life this International Women’s Day with delicious recipes. Have a look at the photos below.
These are the recipes of Chef Berezida Gandhi of The St. Regis Mumbai, and Chef Aahana Gaur from Daily Treats at Westin Pune Koregaon Park. These delicious Women’s Day recipes will delight your loved ones.
Read Also: Masstamilan
Recipes for Women’s Day –
SOFT-CENTERED COOKIE by Chef Berezida Gandhi, The St. Regis Mumbai
- Dark Chocolate – 150gm
- Butter – 130gm
- Sugar – 130gm
- Eggs – 115gm
- T-45 flour – 150gm
- Cocoa Powder – 40gm
- Baking Powder 4gm
- Chocolate Chips – 450gm
- Toasted Pecan nuts – 30gm
- Honey – 25gm
- Heavy Cream – 85gm
- 100gm Milk Chocolate (CALLEBAUT 33.6%)
- Maldon Sea Salt – 5gm
- Add the sugar to a saucepan over medium heat. Let the sugar caramelize without stirring.
- Add the honey to the saucepan. Continue stirring until the honey is incorporated and the bubbling ceases.
- Keep stirring the mixture until it turns a deep amber colour.
- Turn off the engine and slowly add the butter. Mix the heavy cream with the butter, stirring continuously until it is well combined.
- Blend the milk chocolate with the caramel. Mix in the salt. Place in a container, and freeze.
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- Add the butter and sugar to a bowl and mix for 3-4 minutes.
- Slowly add the eggs. Add the melted Dark Chocolate.
- Mix in the T45 flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Add the toasted Pecan nuts, chocolate chips, and mix well. Let the dough rest for a while.
- Roll out the dough until it is 1 cm thick. Divide the dough into 2 equal 8-inch discs. Place one disc of cookie dough.
- Place the caramel ganache on the top of the center disc, and another cookie dough disk on top.
- Press the edges of the cookies down to seal them.
- Bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Let the cookie cool.
FOCCACCIA by Chef Berezida Gandhi, The St. Regis Mumbai
- T-65 Flour 200gm
- Gluten – 6gm
- Improver – 3gm
- Yeast 4gm
- Water – 120gm
- Salt – 5gm
- Olive oil – 10gm
- Herbs 2gm
- Sauteed onion – 50gm
- Rock Salt – 2gm
- Mix the T-65 flour with water.
- Mix until you have a smooth window pane. Add salt.
- Mix in olive oil. Knead the dough until it is well mixed. Later, add herbs.
- Place the dough in a ball and let it rest on a greased baking sheet.
- Cover the paper with cling wrap, and allow it to dry in the proofer for between 30-40 minutes.
- Flatten the dough by kneading it.
- Add sauteed onions and olives, rock salt, and then transfer the tray back to the proofer.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown. Olive oil can be used to brush the top.
WILD MUSHROOM RISOTTO by Aahana Gaur, of Daily Treats – Westin Pune Koregaon Park
- 250gm Mixed wild mushroom
- 8 tbsp Butter
- 2 small shallots minced
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 5 cups Chicken stock (or vegetable)
- 1 1/2 Arborio rice
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Heat broth on low heat.
- Heat half the butter on medium heat. Sauté mushrooms and shallots until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Continue to stir for another minute. Set aside the mushroom mixture.
- Heat the remaining butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Stir in the remaining butter and rice. Continue stirring for about 3-4 minutes.
- Bring to a boil 3/4 cup of dry white wine, and 1/4 cup lemon juice. Continue stirring until all liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in 1 cup vegetable broth or mushroom stock and continue to stir until all the broth is absorbed. Continue to add broth, 1 cup at a.m., stirring until liquid is almost absorbed.
- Mix the mushrooms into the rice. Stir to combine.
- Add heavy cream and parmesan cheese to the saucepan and heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh ground pepper, shaved Parmesan and fresh chopped parsley.
SALI PAREDDU by Chef Aahana Gur of Daily Treats – Westin Pune Koregaon Park
- 3 cups Potato, julienned into straws
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped).
- 1 onion (finely chopped).
- 2 tablespoons chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- Deep fry the potato straws in a large skillet until crisp and golden.
- Heat the ghee, add the chopped tomatoes and potato straws, and spread it to form a thick layer.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander on the potatoes and crack two eggs over them. Add salt and pepper to the eggs, and cover with a lid.
- Cook the egg whites on a low flame until they are cooked through. Or, you can keep them runny depending on your preference. Now you are ready to go.
Feel Free to Read More: Isaimini